Recruitment has opened for a permanent role of a Customer Relationship Hub Coordinator. The successful candidate is expected to start ASAP and will be based in our client's London Office
Job Title: Customer Relationship Hub Coordinator
Our client is a membership organisation working across construction, infrastructure and manufacturing.
The membership offers organisations the opportunity to innovate, collaborate and exchange ideas. By promoting manufacturing capabilities in construction and offsite technologies to drive efficiencies through the supply chain.
Our client operates in the UK nationwide and is headquartered in central L
Customer Relationship Hub Co-Ordinator
The Customer Relationship Hub Coordinator will be responsible for day to day engagement of our members nationwide worth £250K per annum, the members you will be working with are passionate about Offsite manufacturing and how new innovations can be implemented on key projects.Our list of our members include CIRIA, HS2, London Underground, Mott MacDonald.
We are seeking a Customer Relationship Hub Co-Ordinator to join our client and engage with the membership base and provide hub support to three industry sectors, water, rail and residential.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the industry hub leads and the company's Manager to create an engagement/event plan for the year, creating and delivering topical events and delivering passionate and knowledgeable speakers.
- Taking minutes for sector events, sharing with admin for upload to the members areas online, creating an agenda and presentation for each event with direction from the hub lead.
- Leading our client's work programmes and delivery plans for implementation as a result of the collaborative meetings. This could involve working with external consultants and organisations to deliver these visions.
- Update post events/meetings and ensure all members are fully up to date with future events and outcomes from past events. This will be coordinated with the Events Planner and Communications Officer.
- Onboarding new members delivered via an external channel lead generator. Maintain regular contact with members via the phone and face to face, update and manage an account plan of engagement and activity for the portfolio, and renewals.
- Attend networking events for the industry and promote our client's offering
- Operationally a sound knowledge of CRM, reporting, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Social Media tools such as Linkedin and Twitter.
- The role requires engagement and delivery so working as a team and against tight deadlines will be essential.
- A background in sales, account management or customer services is essential for this role.
- A drive to succeed and a good working ethic to see customers satisfied.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, directors across all sectors is a must.
- An interest Sustainability/Climate change, Construction, Planning and development, Regeneration, Social change, Social impact, Water assets, Transport, is also desirable.