From temp jobs to internships, find the perfect position for you
||IT Control & Compliance Intern (Urgent start) French speaker
||£24000 per annum pro rata
||16 May 2019
*Please note that this internship is run through the University of London therefore any applications made should come through this link only*
Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time 35 hours
Location: Canary Wharf – Head Office
Duration: 12 months
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary - £24000 per annum pro rata
Start date: June 2019
* IS - Information Systems
Deadline: We start shortlisting ASAP so please ensure you apply immediately.
- Perimeter / Issue management: Treasury IS is complex (5 critical applications directly managed) with high financial risk at the Group level. More than 1000 users / 700 entities worldwide.
- Very high expectations in terms of reactivity, security, resilience and SOX compliance.
- Team / transverse management dimension: interaction with external assistance teams, coordination with the Application and Project Managers, business key users and end users
- Sensitivity / Stakes / Complexity : IT activities are very critical at a group level; 13 B€ per day for Group Treasury and 1 million transactions per month; Very critical applications, supported 22/24 with high security expectations
- Complex treasury IS, niche products
Context and environment
- TOTAL Finance Corporate Services (TFCS) is based in London and covers the Group Treasury and Investors Relations activities (~70 persons).
- The business requirement is highly demanding with very high expectations in terms of systems availability. At a group level the Treasury IT activities are deemed be critical to business operations.
- IT operates in a multicultural environment and is predominantly English speaking. There is also important interaction with IT resources in France and offshore.
- Accountable for providing solutions that meet business needs to ensure that Treasury Information’s Systems is SOX compliant
- IT graduate (BA/Masters) preferably with some IS experience and exposure to Finance systems and Internal Control / SOX environment.
- Working experience or knowledge in Auditing and a passion to start a career in this area
- French would be a plus but not essential
|If you would like to apply for this job then
please click on the button below.