|Social Media Intern for a growing sports nutrition brand|
|Salary:||£297.50 per week|
|Date Posted:||10 January 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
Social Media Intern
We currently have a requirement for a social media intern for a growing sports nutrition brand on an internship basis based in Aylesford, Kent.
The goal is to gradually increase customer engagement and interest, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
The role will include planning and implementing social media calendars and content plans throughout the year supporting sales promotions, launches and campaigns in-line with the marketing plan. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and content creation skills are essential. This role will be fully responsible for the daily posting scheduling and monitoring of all our Social Media channels Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and any other social platforms.
This person will create weekly social media reports and will feel confident using analytical tools. The role will also support our marketing team in any trade fair, events and campaigns where appropriate so an interest and understanding in sports nutrition is desirable.
We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar position able to bring some Social Media experience and best practice to the role.
This position is based at our Head Office in Aylesford, Kent, however some flexible working may be possible / required.
• Assist and build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Preparing a variety of content to support our website assisting the Digital Marketing manager in updating and documentation creation.
• Replying to social media posts and working with the customer support / sports nutrition advisor to resolve customer queries to their satisfaction
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement.
• Sourcing, creating and scheduling social media posts.
• Manage day to day social media accounts
• Collaborate with other departments (Head of Marketing manager, Customer relations, Sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key objectives and coordinate actions.
• Organise and implement social media campaigns with Digital Marketing Manager
• Compile weekly / monthly activity reports
• Monitor social media platforms daily
Skills / Requirements
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Some working experience in social media or related field is advantageous
• Excellent, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design and/or web development
• Some knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• An interest / understanding of sports nutrition desirable
• Fluency in English
Salary - £297.50 per week.
The internship will commence straight away and will last for a minimum 3 months, with the possibility to move to a permanent position.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|