|Marketing Analyst internship|
|Salary:||£297.50 per week|
|Date Posted:||04 January 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
Marketing Analyst internship
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to work on our growing sports nutrition brand on internship basis based in Kent.
The aim is to help grow revenue through ecommerce sales by implementing and executing specific sales strategies developed by the head of commercial. The role will be largely focused on driving revenue through third party platforms
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an analytical mind is essential. This role will require a good understanding of PPC and SEO as well as customer retargeting. A strong interest or knowledge of third party platforms such as Amazon is desirable.
This person will create weekly sales reports and will feel confident using analytical tools. The role will also support our marketing team in any trade fair, events and campaigns where appropriate so an interest and understanding in sports nutrition is desirable.
This position is based at our Head Office in Aylesford, Kent.
Skills / Requirements
• Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, IT.
• Some working experience in an e-commerce environment is advantageous
• Excellent, writing, presentation and communication skills
• Adequate knowledge of web design and/or web development
• Some knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• An interest / understanding of sports nutrition desirable
• Fluency in English
Salary - £297.50 per week.
The internship will commence straight away and will last for a minimum 3 months, with the possibility to move to a permanent position.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|