|Operations and Campaigns Internship|
|Salary:||£350 per week|
|Date Posted:||06 January 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
Two exciting internship opportunities have arisen with dynamic and fast growing Content Marketing and Native Delivery company, who specialise in Publishing, Advertising and Technology.
The company are based in Covent Garden and the internship will be for 12 weeks.
The company is a fast growing, exciting and dynamic business who has recently had huge investment from the Dentsu Aegis Network, a global media group. Leaders in Content distribution, with large and ambitious expansion plans which involve international growth. This role could expand very quickly with the right person in place.
Three key facets of the company:
1) Agency content sales and distribution via our PMP (Private Market Place) of sites
2) Video advertising technology providers to international companies
3) Content creation, management and distribution technology creators. (DS/SSP)
They provide exceptional levels of service and are well known for outstanding service levels. A hardworking, dedicated, fun loving bunch…who try to create a fantastic environment for employees!
The Operations and Campaigns internship role is largely focused on the delivery of campaigns in the most effective, intelligent, and client focused manner possible.
General duties include:
• Maintain a daily report of campaign delivery
• Monitoring campaign progress
• Trafficking of campaigns and making necessary optimizations
• Liaising /communication with Sales department.
• Creation of campaign reports for external and internal purposes
• Management of campaign builds and campaign approval process.
• Creation of publisher advertising tags
• Basic first line tech support (this if just first line, before our Tech support people are involved)
• Account Management of selected Publishers
The position is suitable for a Graduate from any background or subject. Other requirements include;
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Positive, happy and smart
• Ability to cope with occasional times of pressure (usually end of month/quarter)
• Problem solving mind
• Ability to read and understand reports
• MS Excel knowledge
• Proactive attitude
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Previous experience in advertising or operations desirable, but not essential
• Desired but not necessary – knowledge of Sequel Pro
£350 per week
Interviews will be taking place 17th January to ideally start on 23rd January.
This placement will be run by the Careers Group Internship Programme, any direct applications to the employer will not be accepted.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|