|Internship Program: Software Development|
|Salary:||£23,000 per annum|
|Date Posted:||16 May 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
This Software client is a unique organisation. We are a tight-knit team of research mathematicians, computer scientists and trading analysts at the top of their chosen fields. We have developed a highly advanced research and trading platform that enables our clients to trade sports betting markets using proprietary HFT algorithms. We have leveraged our core technical competencies to build a world-leading execution brokerage product used by professional traders in over 70 different countries.
We are looking for individuals that are excited by complex problems to join our team for unique 8-12 week paid summer internships.
This internship offers personal and professional development. The program will give you the opportunity to contribute to a complex computer science project, collaborating with multiple engineering and operations teams to deliver high-quality code. You will be able to learn from the best in the industry, develop your research and communication skills and acquire critical technical proficiencies. We strive to ensure that your work will be both enjoyable and impactful. We are able to offer numerous opportunities to grow with us. The available internships below are not exhaustive; if you meet our strict standards then it is likely we will have an exciting project available for you.
· Calling all Computer Science undergrads
· Expected graduation date in 2018 for degree/masters applicants, or at any stage of a PhD
· Completed projects or classes focused on the key skills.
· Able to work legally in UK for the duration of the internship without VISA requirements
· Able to work on-site for the duration of the internship
· A high level of competency in all requisite skills required for a specific internship role, or
· Demonstrable skill (through git repos or university project work) of programming in an object-orientated, functional or dynamic language. Knowledge of Python or Erlang is extremely advantageous.
· A predicted grade of 2:1 or higher
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|