|Corporate Change Project Internship- The London Borough of Redbridge|
|Salary:||£341.25 per week|
|Date Posted:||21 August 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||LCIP Internship|
This role would be ideal for someone with an interest in working in Local Government. This six month internship will provide an insight across all departments within the London Borough of Redbridge and is an excellent opportunity to be involved in high level, high profile projects at a time of major change.
As an authority we will no longer be able to deliver the same services and as such more innovative ways to deliver services across Redbridge are required. Working alongside service areas the Change Team will work to enable service based transformation projects. The graduate intern will play a key role in helping to deliver the Council’s Change Programmes and will be responsible for contributing to delivering a number of projects to support improved outcomes for residents.
· Support the Project Manager with the day to day project decisions to ensure the project is on track to deliver the expected benefits
· Undertake research and obtain information, evaluate data to produce reports/information to inform decisions and support recommendation
· Stakeholders engagement and communications
· Business Analysis
· Developing and maintaining key project documentation
· Support strategy development for new projects and initiatives
What basic skills and competencies are required for this position?
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to prioritise project deliverables within the specified timeframes.
· Good IT and literacy skills.
· Good time management and organisation skills and the ability to drive the project forward within an agreed framework with minimum supervision.
· Willingness to embrace a range of project methodologies
£341.25 per week
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|