|Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Graduate|
|Salary:||£350 per week|
|Date Posted:||10 August 2017|
|Vacancy Type:||Graduate Internship|
Salary: £10 per hour - £350 per week
Term: 12 months - Monday 16th October 2017 -12th October 2018
Hours: Full-time 35 hours
Location: Middlesex, Feltham (Piccadilly line- West London)
Deadline: Monday 14th August 2017, 10am
Merck are continuing their internship programme offering 6 exciting opportunities within their organisation, this particular internship will be a role based in their Pricing department.
Merck is looking for ambitious graduates who are hungry to succeed. This is a role that grows with the candidate, the more you’re willing to give in terms of high quality work the more you’re going to get in return; increasingly high profile projects and responsibilities.
At Merck we want to support your growth both personally and professionally, giving you access to training, expertise and the experience required to succeed in today’s corporate Healthcare landscape.
To support the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance department in their specific projects and routine activities, ensuring that the quality of our products, processes and systems are maintained in compliance with regulatory and customer expectations to the benefit to patients.
· Support in variation planning, preparation and submission
· Support in review of packaging elements
· Support of promotional material review process, database and training
· General professional duties associated with regulatory activities
· Support in preparation of batch documentation
· Support recording customer complaints and responding to complainants.
· Assist with the updating of QA SOPs
· General professional duties associated with maintaining the quality system
· Contributing and developing initiatives to raise the internal profile of the department, e.g., continuation of intranet project
· Process review, mapping and effectiveness
· Opportunity to interact with other functions & Merck sites e.g. manufacturing sites, medical, med info, PV, global functions and Regulatory Bodies (MHRA and HPRA).
· In compliance with all UK regulatory guidelines and company SOPs in relation to the ABPI Code of Practice, MHRA and all other authorities related to the functional position.
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Founded in 1668, Merck is the world's oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. The founding family remains the majority owner of the publicly listed corporate group. Merck, Darmstadt, Germany holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada, where the company operates as EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials.
Benefits of working for Merck
· A fantastic opportunity to learn and develop your skills
· Support your growth both personally and professionally
· Merck will give you access to training, expertise and the experience required to succeed in today’s corporate Healthcare landscape.
· The potential to travel across the UK and Europe
The Ideal Candidate
A university degree in life sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, finance, economics or a related discipline
· You are fluent in English
· A strong desire to work in the pharmaceutical industry in a commercial or health economics role. We are looking for a self-starter and a quick learner who is flexible and wants to advance their skills
1. Applicants should apply with their most up to date CV only, no cover letter required at this stage.
2. All CVs will be filtered and screened by the University of London’s Recruitment services Team week commencing 7th August 2017.
3. Once the Recruitment team at the University have filtered and screened all the applications; they will call all the suitable applicants over the phone. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications that we receive, we can only call the most suitable candidates.
4. All of the successful candidates will be notified of the application process by the 18th August 2017.
5. Candidates successful for the Interview stage will be notified by the end of August.
6. Interviews will take place Tuesday 5th September.
All applications for all of the Graduate vacancies at Merck will be managed by the University of London, Recruitment team. Therefore, if you have any problems with applying or questions regarding the placement, Merck ask that you contact the University of London Internships team directly. Any candidates that contact Merck directly may be missed in the application process.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|